Now Hiring: Account Manager
Ingram Express Services is a display graphics and distribution company serving a variety of markets. IES Account Managers are client liaisons within the organization and they are responsible for the on-time delivery of quality products that meet or exceed client expectations. Account Managers work with the sales team to build trust and confidence with clients, and thoroughly communicate client needs to Manufacturing. They also work with manufacturing to apply best practices that are client-specific.
- Develop a full understanding of the materials, equipment, and capabilities of the organization.
- To be the client’s point of contact after the initial sell.
- To ensure that the client’s need is accurately translated into an estimate.
- To ensure that the client’s need is accurately and completely communicated to Manufacturing.
- To ensure that all necessary collaboration between outside vendors is coordinated.
- The evaluation of work post-production for application for future business.
- Proper preparation for job closure and billing.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word & Acrobat
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a diverse environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience with Account Management in a similar field
- 1-3 years experience with Manufacturing in a similar field
- IES provides medical/dental/vision for full-time employees with vacation and personal time available after 90 days of employment. We also pride ourselves on offering a highly competitive 401K benefits package.
Interested in being the newest team member at IES? Start by submitting your resume here!