Now Hiring: Print Production Manager
Print Production Manager
Ingram Express Services was born as a kitting, fulfillment, and distribution company. From that foundation, we have grown to offer our clients design, print, and fabrication services. Our growth has been organic, based on meeting the needs of our clients. We strive to control the process of design, print, fabrication, kitting, and distribution so that when a client needs change, we can adapt quickly. Our growth is dependent on theirs, and we know it.
At Ingram Express, we work to better the everyday lives of our employees, clients, and partners through the production and distribution of display graphics.
- Effectively manage the printing operations team to achieve maximum results for Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Efficiency.
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the printing facility.
- Provide the leadership to develop teamwork among team members to allow them to continually improve processes and products.
- Provide the overall vision for the manufacturing plant and its employees.
- Ensure quality and service standards are met and exceeded through the establishment of standards, statistical methods, good communication, follow-up, and proper training.
- Provide leadership of production department through good planning, direction, communicating expectations, and follow-up.
- Understand manufacturing process and operational principles of production in order to better direct efforts and make sound decisions.
- Keep office team members informed and updated on production and other issues as needed.
- Respond with the appropriate level of urgency as situations warrant.
- Analyze costing reports for accuracy and use the matrix to measure efficiency within the production process.
- Maintain a high level of safety ensuring equipment and facilities and procedures are in proper condition.
- Facilitate leadership development in the printing operation.
- Promote continuous “leading edge” or “state of the art” printing and graphics technical improvements.
- Achieve agreed-upon metrics.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word & Acrobat
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a diverse environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA degree required preferably in an Engineering/ Manufacturing and or Management Discipline
- Experience in print production is a major plus
- Proven ability to develop high-performing teams
- Demonstrate strong supervisory and project management experience
- Salary and bonus plan based on experience. Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits.
Interested in being the newest team member at IES? Start by submitting your resume here!