Now Hiring: Shipping & Receiving Manager
Shipping & Receiving Manager
Ingram Express Services, LLC is a wide format digital printing, kitting, fulfillment, and shipping company located in the heart of Nashville, TN. IES is celebrating 25 years in business this October 2020. We are looking for an amazing team member to grow our leadership team and expand our growth in shipping domestically/globally for our clients.
Shipping and Receiving Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Manage a group of employees for shipping/receiving and pick and pack operations.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors, drivers, and clients with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- Organization of warehouse to create an efficient organizational space.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to any situation
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years logistics, retail, or customer service experience
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
- Forklift experience required
- IES provides medical/dental/vision for full-time employees with vacation and personal time available after 90 days of employment. We also pride ourselves on offering a highly competitive 401K benefits package.
Interested in being the newest team member at IES? Start by submitting your résumé here!